I General information
II Personal data
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- Personal data is sending an e-mail to the address given on the site.
- The content of the website can be viewed without providing any personal data.
- Every person who has provide their personal data has the right to access its content and the possibility to correct, update, complete, as well as to demand to stop processing personal data and to object to the processing of personal data. The aforementioned actions can be performed by sending an appropriate statement to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org/li>
- The personal data collected by the administrator is stored, processed and protected in accordance with applicable laws. The collection of personal data has been reported to the Office for Personal Data Protection (uodo.gov.pl)
- The Administrator protects the collected personal data using the following measures: securing the data file against unauthorised access/li>
III Information about cookies.
- Cookies files (so-called “Cookies”) constitute IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Service User and are intended for use on the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, time of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and accessing them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creation of statistics, which help to understand how Website Users use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Website User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter login and password on each subsequent site of the Website;
- determining a profile of a User in order to display their customised materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser) Persistent” cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies in the User’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. Internet browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the final device of Service User may be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the Website. To this end, they may store information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a particular page.
- As for the information about the user’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
IV Managing cookies - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
V Disclosure of data.
- Data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI Final Provisions